- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 6-8 pax
- Cake Size: 20cm (~8 inch)
- 360g Full cream milk
- 150g Cake flour (sifted)
- 15g Butter (melted)
- 20g Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 450g DurianBB Musang King Puree
- 250ml Light cream
- 15g Sugar
- Add eggs and sugar into a large mixing bowl. Mix until sugar dissolves;
- Add milk into the mixture and mix evenly;
- Add flour into the mixture and mix until there are no lumps;
- Add in butter and mix evenly.
- Pour mixture through a sieve twice to ensure smoothness;
- Cling wrap the bowl and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Heat pan with a dash of oil;
- Pour in a scoop of batter (around 30g), and immediately swirl the pan around to spread the batter evenly on the pan. Simmer until the crepe rim is golden brown, reverse crepe on pan for another 30 seconds before removing from the pan.
- Repeat the step above until batter finishes. (around 14 – 16 pieces of crepes)
- Pour light cream into an oil-free mixing bowl and add sugar;
- Whip light cream until soft peaks form, then place in refrigerator until later use.
- Lay a piece of crepe on the plate, and top that layer with a layer of filling, then a layer of DurianBB Musang King Puree, and lay another piece of crepe;
- Repeat the step above until crepes run out.
- Place dish into the refrigerator for at least four hours before serving.