DIY your own durian pizza with DurianBB Musang King Puree!
- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 4 – 6 pax
- Pizza Size: 18cm (~7 inches)
- 75g All purpose flour
- 30g Cake flour
- 3g Yeast
- 8g Canola oil
- 8g Sugar
- 1g Salt
- 60g Warm water
Durian Cheese Filling
- 120g DurianBB Musang King Puree
- 100g Mozzarella Cheese
- Pour yeast into warm water and leave it for 4 minutes;
- Mix both flours, sugar and salt into large mixing bowl;
- Add in butter and knead until dough does not stick to the hand;
- Cling wrap the bowl and let it ferment for 40 minutes.
- Then, air the fermented dough and roll into a big ball;
- Cling wrap the dough and rest for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 220 Celsius for 10minutes
- Flatten dough to fit onto the pizza pan; poke the dough with many tiny holes;
- Spread a layer of DurianBB Musang King Puree on top of the dough, and scatter shredded Mozzarella Cheese generously on the pizza.
- Bake pizza for 10 to 15 minutes until the cheese is a golden shade. Serve hot.