- 4 pieces of McVitie’s digestive biscuits (around 60g)
- 25g Unsalted butter
- 8g Fish gelatin powder
- 40g Cold water
Durian Cheese Mousse:
- 400g DurianBB Musang King Puree
- 150ml Light cream
- 226g Cream cheese
- Chocolate powder, green tea powder, durian powder
- Durian Mousse (50ml light cream and 50g durian puree)
- Mint leaf
- Put the McVitie’s biscuits in a zip-lock bag and mash the biscuits with a wooden stick;
- Melt the unsalted butter;
- Add the melted butter into the bag and mix with the crumbs. Pour mixture into a cup and place it into the refrigerator for approximately 20 minutes.
Durian Cheese Mousse Layer
- Separate the DurianBB Musang King Puree into two portions: 240g (large) and 160g (small);
- Mix fish gelatin powder and cold water, then heat up with hot water to melt;
- Whip light cream until soft peaks form;
- Whip room temperature cream cheese until smooth;
- Add the large portion of durian puree into the cream cheese. Mix evenly.
- Add the whipped light cream. Mix evenly.
- Lastly, add the fish gelatin into the mixture. Mix evenly.
- Pour the entire mixture into a piping bag.
- Using the piping bag, evenly lay a layer of durian cheese mousse onto the cup filled with crumbs;
- On top of the durian mousse, use the small portion of DurianBB Musang King Puree to lay atop;
- Finally, lay the rest of the durian cheese mousse on top of the puree.
- Put cup into the refrigerator for two hours and it is ready to serve.
- Make an additional portion of durian mousse. Mix together with light cream and durian puree. Whip mixture until soft peaks form;
- Pour mixture into a piping bag and place it into the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate powder, green team powder and durian powder on top of the desserts;
- Before serving, garnish the desserts with durian mousse.